GALA Logo Usage Guidelines
GALA members are welcome to display the GALA logo to promote their membership in GALA. Displaying the logo distinguishes member companies from others in the marketplace and indicates a member's commitment to GALA's Member Code of Conduct.
Who can use the logo and GALA name?
- The logo and/or membership affiliation may be used by GALA member organizations in good standing.
- The logo and/or name may not be used in a way that implies membership or formal affiliation with GALA, unless by a member or partner organization.
- View the Member Directory and Academic Member Directory for a list of current members.
Logo and GALA Name Usage Guidelines
- The logo and/or membership affiliation may be used on websites, emails, stationery, collateral, and promotional materials.
- The logo must link to the GALA home page if used on a virtual site.
- The logo must be used in its entirety and may not be altered in any way, including proportion, color, element, type, etc., except with express permission from GALA.
- The logo and/or membership affiliation may not be used to imply an endorsement by GALA, except with express permission from GALA.
- The logo and/or membership affiliation may not be used in any disparaging materials about GALA or about another company, organization, or individual.
For additional details regarding acceptable use, please contact GALA.
Approved GALA Member Logos
GALA members may download the approved member logos by clicking on the below links.
|GALA Logo and Member Button|
|GALA Logo (100px, 250px, full size)|
|GALA Member Button (100px, 250px, full size)|
GALA reserves the right to disallow any use of the logo or name. To report a misleading use of the logo or affiliation, please contact [email protected].