GALA Logo Usage Guidelines
Members of GALA are encouraged to display the GALA logo on their website to highlight their engagement with the leading translation and localization industry association. Displaying the logo distinguishes member companies from others in the marketplace and indicates a member's commitment to GALA's Member Code of Conduct.
Who Can Use the Logo and/or Name?
- The logo and/or membership affiliation may be used by GALA member organizations in good standing.
- The logo and/or name may not be used in a way that implies membership or formal affiliation with GALA, unless by a member or partner organization.
- Click here to see a list of current GALA members.
Logo and/or Name Usage Guidelines
- The logo and/or membership affiliation may be used on websites, emails, stationery, collateral, and promotional materials.
- The logo must link to the GALA home page if used on a website.
- The logo must be used in its entirety and may not be altered in any way, including proportion, color, element, type, etc., except with express permission from GALA.
- The logo and/or membership affiliation may not be used to imply an endorsement by GALA, except with express permission from GALA.
- The logo and/or membership affiliation may not be used in any disparaging materials about GALA or about another company, organization, or individual.
For additional details regarding acceptable use, please contact GALA.
Unapproved Use / Termination of Use
GALA reserves the right to disallow any use of the logo or name. To report a misleading use of the logo or affiliation, please contact [email protected]. For a list of companies currently mis-using the GALA name or logo, scroll down.
Approved GALA Logos
GALA members and partners may download the approved GALA logos by clicking on the below links.
|GALA Logo and Member Button|
|GALA Logo (100px, 250px, full size)|
|GALA Member Button (100px, 250px, full size)|
Description of GALA
The Globalization and Localization Association (GALA) is a global, non-profit trade association for the language industry. As a membership organization, we support our member companies and the language sector by creating communities, championing standards, sharing knowledge, and advancing technology. For more information, visit www.gala-global.org or contact [email protected].
List of Unapproved Use(s) of the GALA Logo and/or Name
The following companies are currently using the GALA Member Logo and/or Name in an unauthorized manner according to the most recent information available to GALA:
- There are no companies listed at this time.
If your company is listed above and you would like it to be removed from the unapproved usage list, please contact us at [email protected].org or +1 206-494-4686.