LISA OSCAR Standards
In March 2011 the Localization Industry Standards Association (LISA) was declared insolvent. As a result LISA’s portfolio of standards has been authorized to be posted under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License that allows for reuse and creation of derivative works based on the LISA standards.
Note that LISA has designated the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) Localization Industry Standards (LIS) Industry Specification Group (ISG) as its successor organization for its standards portfolio. More information on the position of these standards in the ETSI environment will be available after August 2011.
The following LISA OSCAR standard documents and materials are available for download under the above license agreement. Note that the LISA logo and standards logos remain trademarked property of the Localization Industry Standards Association and may not be used without the express written consent of LISA. For information on these and other assets, please contact Mr. Michal Anobile (firstname.lastname@example.org). For more information on the former LISA specifications or to report errors in these documents, please contact Dr. Arle Lommel (email@example.com).
Translation Memory eXchange (TMX)
- TMX 1.4b (October 10, 2004 draft) Updated!
- TMX 1.4b (April 20, 2004 draft) Updated!
- TMX 1.4a (July 10, 2002) Updated!
- TMX 1.3 (August 29, 2001) Updated!
- TMX 1.3 DTD (November 8, 2011 corrected version) Updated!
- TMX 1.2 DTD (June 26, 2001) Updated!
- TMX 1.1 DTD (April 23, 1999 Updated!
Term Base eXchange (TBX) (identical to ISO 30042:2008)
- TBX (technical content identical to ISO 30042:2008) Updated!
- DTD for the core structure module (normative) Updated!
- DTD for the data-category constraints (XCS file) (normative) Updated!
- Default XCS file (normative) Updated!
- Integrated RNG schema with embedded Schematron rules (informative) Updated!
- TBX Basic (TBX-compliant terminology markup language that allows a limited set of data categories) Updated!
- Modified default XCS file (with additional languages added to the <languages> section) Updated!
- TBX resources (contains integrated RNG schema, DTD and XCS files, and sample TBX files) Updated!
- TBX Checker Updated!
Segmentation Rules eXchange (SRX)
- SRX 1.0 (April 20, 2004, includes XML schema and DTD representations) Updated!
Global information management Metrics eXchange – Volume (GMX-V)
XML Text Memory (xml:tm)