XTRF integrates with QuickBooks 2013
XTRF Management Systems has released integration with the QuickBooks 2013 generation. Using automatic data synchronization XTRF allow the accountancy department to work with just one system, thus cleaning up and facilitating the financial processes of the company.
QuickBooks, developed by Intuit Inc., is an accounting system used by American and also more recently Asian and European companies. XTRF has been offering fully automated online data synchronization with the QuickBooks system since November 2011, and has been successfully used by XTRF clients. XTRF is now also incorporated with the latest QuickBooks system versions.
XTRF - QuickBooks integration comprises three key processes: invoice creation, payment supervision and user data management. A fixed application allows the two systems to communicate with each other and exchange files. Integration significantly simplifies accountancy department processes by enabling them to work in just one system, since any registered data is automatically synchronized in both systems.
XTRF integration is compatible with the following QuickBooks versions:
- U.S. editions of QuickBooks Financial Software products;
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions;
- QuickBooks Premier (2002 or later);
- QuickBooks Pro (2002 or later);
- QuickBooks Simple Start (2006 or later);
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (v.4.0 or later);
- Canadian editions of QuickBooks (2003-2009);
- UK editions of QuickBooks (2003-2008).