WordsOnline cloud based management is here!
Jonckers launches cloud based management system WordsOnline
Its been a busy start to the year for Jonckers with a company record first quarter and some exciting new tech developments. One of our highly anticipated platforms was launched in March, when Jonckers new cloud-based localization management system – WordsOnline went live!
We have developed a unique and customized platform in-house using our highly experienced tech team to give our customers more power and visibility. The purpose is to allow our clients to be able to submit, monitor and manage their requests to ensure the best results for them. In the first release, we offer the following key features:
• New request creation from both Words Online portal and Web API
• Fast request creation from configurable options
• Automatic project task generation from customizable workflow
• Streamlined and event driven process management with notification
• Smarting sourcing automation with the fast selection and booking of the defined resources
There are even more exciting features to be released in Q2, so watch this space…
• Automation to convert and analyze files to standard XLF
• Quote generation based on predefined quote template
• Online collaboration between internal and external resources
• Built-in performance scoring upon task delivery and acceptance
• Claim based work assignment for continuous translation and delivery
The WordsOnline Pilot program is now live and being used to collect vital user feedback from early adopters. Please email us if you are interested in trialling WordsOnline on your accounts : [email protected]com