Website Translation Tools and Expertise from Globalization Partners International featured in new book on Localization Strategies by Cambridge University Press.
Washington, DC – Translation tools, case studies and website translation expertise from translation company Globalization Partners International (GPI) are featured in a new book to be published this month by Cambridge University Press entitled “Localization Strategies for Global E-Business” by Professor Nitish Singh, PhD.
“GPI provided best practices on website translation, web content management systems, global search engine optimization and related case studies and content for this very in-depth, 346 page book on website globalization,” says Martin Spethman, GPI’s Managing Partner. “The book covers a range of translation topics important for global companies when designing, developing and deploying multilingual websites.”
“This book provides a comprehensive, non-technical guide to leveraging website localization strategies for global e-commerce success,” says Nitish Singh, PhD. “It features step-by-step guidelines to developing, managing and optimizing international-multilingual websites and insights into cutting-edge web localization strategies.”
- Global e-commerce opportunities and challenges
- International e-business expansion and market entry strategies
- Global online consumer segmentation
- Web globalization strategies
- Developing international websites: Internationalization
- Effectively localizing international websites
- Managing a web globalization value chain
- Optimizing international websites
- Assessing web globalization efforts
- Strategic industry insights and emerging localization trends
“Localization Strategies for Global E-Business” by Professor Nitish Singh, PhD can be purchased from Cambridge University Press.
About Globalization Partners International, LLC
Globalization Partners International, LLC provides an array of translation services that help companies communicate with the world. GPI’s services enable firms to design, develop, and deploy multilingual documentation, software and websites for worldwide use. Services from GPI include:
To learn more, visit: www.globalizationpartners.com.