Translations.com Introduces GlobalLink Connect for Zendesk
Translations.com’s GlobalLink Connect for Zendesk Streamlines Process for Managing Global Customer Support
NEW YORK, NY, April 28, 2016 – Translations.com, the world’s largest privately held provider of language services and translation-related technologies and a division of TransPerfect, today announced an integration with Zendesk, a cloud-based customer service software platform.
GlobalLink Connect for Zendesk is designed to streamline the process of providing in-language global customer support by automating tasks related to content export/import and reducing client-side project management. This allows for Zendesk customers to provide unified support solutions in any language with minimal effort and dramatically reduced internal costs.
Key features include:
- Seamless integration with Zendesk HelpCenter to easily translate articles, sections, and categories
- Simple, cloud-to-cloud integration for quick setup with no additional configuration required in Zendesk
- Works with out-of-the-box Zendesk functionality to flag content for translation
- Real-time tracking of translation spend and translation memory leveraging
- On-demand access to GlobalLink analytics and KPIs
- Flexibility to work with any translation resource (internal or external)
Benefits of the Zendesk integration to joint customers include:
- Reduced or eliminated client-side cutting and pasting
- Faster deployment timelines for global support initiatives
- Lower project management costs
- Lower translation costs
- Cost-effective extension of support across any locale
“GlobalLink Connect for Zendesk gives our joint clients the capability to provide the best possible customer experience around the world while minimizing project management and lowering overall translation costs,” said Translations.com Co-CEO Liz Elting. “Our integration allows for Zendesk customers to provide unified support solutions in any language with minimal effort and dramatically reduced internal costs.”
Co-CEO Phil Shawe remarked, “GlobalLink Connect for Zendesk is designed to streamline the process of providing in-language global customer support by automating tasks related to content export/import and reducing client-side project management. It’s a winning combination that will benefit globally-minded organizations who use both technologies.”
With annual revenues of over $500 million, Translations.com is a leading provider of enterprise localization services and technology solutions. From offices in 90 cities on six continents, Translations.com offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. More than 3,000 global organizations employ Translations.com’s GlobalLink® Product Suite to simplify management of multilingual content. Translations.com is part of the TransPerfect family of companies, with global headquarters in New York and regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit www.translations.com.