SDL Achieves Recognition for Outstanding Achievements
Wins awards for business growth, innovative technologies and industry leadership
Maidenhead, UK -- SDL International, a leader in the emerging market for global information management (GIM) solutions, has been recognized in 2005 for its outstanding business performance with an array of awards.
SDL's industry leadership and sustained business growth has once again achieved many accolades.
- Ranked 64 amongst the fastest growing European companies included in the 2005 Europe's 500, the annual ranking of high growth, job creating companies published by Europe's 500 Entrepreneurs for Growth and supported by Microsoft and KPMG
- Listed in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA Awards, a program that ranks public and private companies across EMEA, based on five-year average percentage revenue growth
- Ranked third for Business of the Year in the Thames Valley Business Awards, which recognize the tremendous achievements of the region's best companies and organizations
- Mark Lancaster, chairman and CEO of SDL International, has been recognized as the TechMark Personality of the Year, awarded to business leaders that demonstrate vision, drive, energy and commitment
SDL has achieved similar recognition for its industry-leading, innovative technologies.
- Regional winner of Best Sales & Marketing Online and Best Use of Teleworking for Click2Translate.com, SDL's on-demand translation portal, in the National E-Commerce Awards, which recognize and reward those organizations that have demonstrated excellence through the use of the Internet
- Winner of the ClientSide News Translation Memory Tools Excellence Award and Technology of the Year Excellence Award
- Achieved Business Superbrand status, awarded by Superbrands, the independent authority and arbiter on branding
"These awards validate SDL's strong industry, technology and thought leadership," commented Mark Lancaster, chairman and CEO of SDL International. "They are the result of outstanding contributions from our employees and our partners. The absolute focus we place on providing business solutions to our customers' global information management needs has positioned us head and shoulders above our competitors."
About SDL International
SDL International (London Stock Exchange: 'SDL') is a leader in the emerging market for global information management (GIM) solutions that empower organizations to accelerate the delivery of high-quality multilingual content to global markets. Its enterprise software and services integrate with existing business systems to manage global information from authoring to publication and throughout the distributed localization supply chain.
Global industry leaders such as Audi, Bayer, Best Western, Bosch, Canon, Deutsche Bank, Kodak, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, Reuters, and SAP rely on SDL to provide enterprise software or full outsourcing for their GIM processes. SDL has implemented more than 100 enterprise GIM solutions, has over 100,000 software licenses deployed across the GIM ecosystem and its global services infrastructure spans more than 50 offices in 30 countries. For more information, visit www.sdl.com.
For more information on SDL, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)1628 410120
Email: [email protected]
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.