MAGIT claims the title of the Ambassador of Polish Economy!
The Ambassador of Polish Economy is a prestigious title awarded to Polish entrepreneurs and companies that are successful on international markets. The competition is organized by Business Centre Club under the honorary auspices of the Minister of Foreign Affairs. The jury awarded prizes in four categories: Exporter, Partner of Foreign Companies, European Brand and 21st Century Solutions. MAGIT won the award in the Exporter category.
The awards ceremony took take place at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Palace in Warsaw on June 2nd, 2009. On behalf of MAGIT the prize was received by Grzegorz Wójcik, vice-president, head of localization and translation department.
The aim of the competition is to increase visibility of companies which create and use the best business practices in their international activities. The Ambassador for the Polish Economy initiative is also meant to support the promotion of Poland and Polish companies on the international arena and to help tighten cooperation between Polish entrepreneurs and Polish institutions responsible for the promotion of Poland and the Polish economy.
Since 1995, MAGIT provides software & multimedia localization and technical translations from major Western languages into Polish and other Eastern European languages. Our main fields of expertise include IT, telecommunication, life sciences, automotive, consumer electronics and industrial technologies.
We are also one of the GALA founding members.
MAGIT has been awarded the title for the following reasons:
· we offer comprehensive software localization services as well as translations of technical documentation,
· we employ various CAT and quality assurance tools as well as an advanced project management system,
· we manage projects in cooperation with Eastern European and Scandinavian partner companies,
· we have gained major clients on the German market,
· we collaborate on a regular basis with our long-term customers, e.g. from the US, Canada and Ireland,
· we have actively taken part in international events related to localization and translation.