GPI launches new Magento Translation Services Connector
Globalization Partners International (GPI), a leading provider of document, software and website translation services announced today the launch of its Translation Services Connector for the Magento eCommerce platform. The GPI Translation Services Connector is a Magento extension that provides an easy and professional approach to translating, localizing and optimizing Magento-driven eCommerce web stores selling products around the world.
"GPI works with leading web content management and eCommerce systems and has developed our Translation Services Connector for Magento to optimize translation workflows for global online stores," says Martin Spethman, Managing Partner of GPI. "The Translation Services Connector can save considerable staff time and money on managing multi-language websites that require frequent updates to content and catalogs."
Magento Translation Services Connector Benefits:
- Easy integration which does not require a stand-alone database or integration with Magento database
- Flexible and secure access levels based on predefined groups
- Easy installation with no technical background needed
- Scalable with unlimited number of pages and languages possible for inclusion in translation projects
- Access to global website localization and SEO professionals to ensure eCommerce stores accelerate sales and find new customers
"Magento is an open source eCommerce platform in use by over 240,000 customers globally," says Peter Betts, Director Global Account Services, GPI. "Backed by a team of website localization and global search engine optimization specialists who help firms implement best practice translation workflows, GPI's Translation Services Connector can multiply a company's return on investment for their web content and eCommerce management system as they expand their global markets in Asia, Europe, North and South America and the Middle East and Africa."
GPI offers Translation Services Connectors for the world's leading Content Management Systems including Adobe Experience Manager, Ektron, EPiServer and Sitecore in addition to its all-purpose, all-platform Translation Services API. To learn more visit: www.translationplugin.com.