Centrum Lokalizacji C&M Unveils TEXT (Terminology Extraction Tool), a New Proprietary Tool Supporting Terminology Management.
Terminology extraction is one of the most difficult issues in terminology management. Numerous programs available on the market do not recognize the grammatical forms of terminology in inflected languages, which results in too many false positives in order for the program to be functional.
The basic features our proprietary solution, TEXT program, are:
- Support virtually any type of bilingual formats,
- Terminology recognition regardless of grammatical forms,
- Ability to use your own common word lists, so-called, stop words,
- Ability to edit a resulting terminology list,
- Save in CSV universal format,
- Accessibility through a web browser, without prior installation.
The demo version of our tool will be available shortly on our Internet page. Please find more detailed information about its availability on our company web page and Facebook page.
For more information, please visit http://www.cmlocalization.eu/EN/
Centrum Lokalizacji C&M is one of the leading language service providers operating in the Central and Eastern European market. C&M is carrying out advanced works on machine translation (MT), human-aided machine terminology management and quality control tools. The company is a member of international and domestic trade associations, including GALA, TAUS Data Association, PSBT, and KOMTE.