Centrum Lokalizacji CM Applies for Hosting Summer MT Internships in Cooperation with EAMT
European Association for Machine Translation (EAMT) is an organization that supports the growing community of users, programmers, and researchers interested in machine translation (MT) and translation tools.
As part of their efforts to support translation-technology-related research, development, and knowledge, EAMT arranges summer internships for students from all over the world. CM Localization Center applies for hosting such internships in our seat in Wrocław. The interns shall have the opportunity to participate in MT technology development process.
The internships will be managed by Michał Tyszkowski, PhD, the company's CEO and Mariusz Hawryłkiewicz, CIO, who are among the most experienced persons in MT research, development, and support in Poland.
The internship program includes:
• Introduction to the newest developments in MT research,
• MT quality evaluation and methodology,
• Various MT environments (workflow, tools supporting MT-related processes),
• User-MT system interactions,
• MT in combination with other technologies, e.g. translation memories, voice translators, multilingual search engines, multilingual text categorizers, multilingual text summarizers
• MT for challenging language pairs,
• New applications of MT in the Internet community.
EAMT covers all costs related to the internship. Updates on the cooperation between CM Localization Center and EAMT as well as the information on internship dates will be published as they become available.
For more information, please visit http://www.cmlocalization.eu/EN/
Centrum Lokalizacji CM is one of the leading language service providers operating in the Central and Eastern European market. CM is carrying out advanced works on machine translation (MT), human-aided machine terminology management and quality control tools. The company is a member of international and domestic trade associations, including GALA, TAUS Data Association, and PSBT.