Across Demonstrates Next Generation Platform for Translation Management at U.S. Fall Conferences
Showcases and user conference generate exposure for Across v5
LOS ANGELES and KARLSBAD, Germany (Sept. 24, 2009) – Across Systems, supplier of the world's leading independent linguistic supply chain technology, will showcase its Across v5 platform for translation management at several U.S. fall conferences. In addition to exhibiting at five industry events, Across will host its first U.S.-based user conference. This marketing expansion signifies the company‘s ongoing growth and increasing market position in the United States.
Across representatives will demonstrate the enterprise software at the following exhibitions to give in-depth insights on the business intelligence capabilities of the next generation v5 Language Server platform. Appointments can be requested online.
• Sept. 29-30: Software Business 2009, at the La Jolla Hilton Torrey Pines in San Diego, booth 108. This two day conference for software companies focuses on current strategic market trends and opportunities, in addition to globalization and technology developments. Across will present the Across Language Server on September 29th at 11:20 AM PDT, focused on the technology's benefits for software companies. Free expo passes are available from Across.
• Sept. 30: ProZ.com celebrates its 10th anniversary and International Translation Day by having the first virtual event in the history of the translation industry. The conference will take place from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM GMT. Across Systems will welcome all attendees at its own virtual booth. Booth visitors will have the chance to chat with Across reps as well as get comprehensive e-information about Across technology and qualify to win a full version of Nero Move It software. Participation is free.
• Oct. 20: Across User Conference will be held as part of the pre-conference program at Localization World in Silicon Valley. The half-day event offers added value to attendees thanks to insights from several industry experts on ways to develop time- and cost-efficient translation processes and to maximize linguistic assets. As an example, research analyst Benjamin B. Sargent from Common Sense Advisory will discuss ROI models of translation management systems.The free seminar will run from 1:30 – 5:00 PM PDT and is not only for Across users. Across encourages all interested professionals to attend to learn more about the linguistic supply chain. Registration is required.
• Oct. 20-22: Localization World Conference at the Santa Clara Convention Center. Across is a main sponsor of the event. It will launch its Across Partner Area for the first time in the U.S. with its strategic partners ITP Global and Connective Technologies to show how Across technology can be used for smooth collaboration of corporate customers with their language service providers. Attendees can talk to representatives of all three companies to learn more about the easy linguistic supply chain that Across technology facilitates..
• Oct. 28-31: ATA’s 50th Annual Conference at the Marriott Marquis in New York City, booth 82. This conference for translation and localization professionals offers a multitude of events that allow attendees to connect with translators, interpreters and translation agencies from throughout the U.S. and around the world. Across will host two tutorials about its technology on Saturday, Oct 31: at 9 AM EDT, an introductory session for beginners, and at 4 PM EDT, a session for intermediates.
• Dec. 1-3: 6th Annual Gilbane Conference Boston at the Westin Copley Hotel in Boston, booth 101. This year’s conference will cover the breadth of content and information management technologies available for enterprise applications. The program focuses on four major areas addressing how enterprises use Web and content technologies and offers a variety of tracks. Across will be on-site to demonstrate its technology’s comprehensive interoperability with third-party systems like content management systems.
“We have expanded our event schedule dramatically this year as global growth continues," says Daniel Nackovski, president of Across Systems, Inc. “We hope that multinational business executives, translation service professionals and industry analysts looking for best practice information about the newest translation management software will contact us to learn the many ways they can benefit from our capabilities.”
For details on these and other events, review the Event Center on the Across Website at http://www.across.net/en/event-center.aspx
About Across Systems
Across Systems (www.across.net), based in Karlsbad, Germany, and in Glendale, CA, is the manufacturer of the Across Language Server – the world's leading independent linguistic supply chain technology.
The Across Language Server is a central software platform for all corporate language resources and for controlling translation processes and workflows. The system simplifies, accelerates, and improves the management, coordination, and implementation of translations. Open interfaces enable the direct integration of corresponding systems, e.g. CMS, catalog, or ERP solutions. By using Across, translation costs can be cut drastically, and the investment in Across usually pays off in a very short time.