2020 is obviously the year of the virtual conference
The pace of change in digital communication feels like it’s moving faster than ever. Advancing partnerships and collaboration blur the line between nations, geographies and cultures. Janus Worldwide’s ConfCall solution opens up a world of brand-new online interpreting services, enabling people to communicate without barriers due to language, locale, time or technology!
Vienna, Austria, March 18th: Janus Worldwide, one of Europe’s largest language service providers, today announced the launch of a new cloud conferencing service, Janus ConfCall.
Successful cloud conferencing with colleagues, clients, and partners at any time, regardless of location or the number of participants or devices, and without any need for software, has now become not simply incredible but incredibly simple.
“The launch of a new, customized virtual conferencing service is a highly relevant and promising offer from us. It will give global brands a powerful way to continue operations during this exceptional period,” said Steve Higgins, Sales Director Europe at Janus Worldwide. “We know that our global customers and prospects have complex needs and high expectations. Janus ConfCall comes just in time to serve an extended need for communication.”
The advantages of remote simultaneous interpreting with Janus ConfCall include:
- ability to engage interpreters specializing in any language pair or subject matter at no additional cost
- ability to record conferences and have them transcribed by Janus Worldwide specialists
- high level of security and confidentiality
- excellent connection quality
- technical support from Janus Worldwide
- no logistical expenses
- easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
- integration with popular Office apps, making it easy to schedule meetings and send invites
Janus ConfCall is an extremely useful tool for companies that are moving with the times and seeking to get the most from the latest border-erasing technologies.