Vocalink is a professional Enterprise Language Management firm specializing in foreign language communication in translation, interpreting and sign language. Founded in 1995, Vocalink’s mission is helping clients and their brands “Be heard. Be understood.”
Translation Clients benefit from the centralization and control of their multilingual content, get access to their worldwide library of translated content and realize extensive savings from the re-use of previous translation.
Interpreting Clients benefit from professional interpreting services with direct visibility into interpreters’ information portal that shows up-to-the minute compliance records.
Language Access Compliance for the finance, insurance and life sciences industries is our strength. Clients collaborate with our compliance counsel to set up and maintain compliant Language Access Programs driven by government regulations for their limited English
proficient and deaf clients.
We provide a full range of language services, including:
- Translation/Localization—for business communications and mediums, including website localization
- Interpreting—professional face-to-face interpreting, telephonic, and video remote interpreting services
- Training and Education—cultural training, continuing education, and e-learning solutions
- Compliance—legal counsel solutions ranging from one-time consultations to full-scale audits, ensuring clients’ compliance in their Language Access Programs with all state and federal regulations
- Global Marketing—multi-country marketing campaigns and complementary language translation and localization efforts.
A MINORITY- & WOMAN-OWNED BUSINESS
Vocalink is a Corporate Plus® Member. This elite designation is granted
to minority businesses with the capacity to fulfill national contracts by
- Multimedia Localization
- Tools or Tech Development
- Translation and Localization
- Education and Training
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
- Life Sciences
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Middle East
- Western Europe