GTH Translation is a multi-cultural localization company helping businesses expand into international markets. We offer a new standard of service in the localization world, with a combination of high-quality linguistic experts, competitive pricing as well as dedicated account managers who work directly with our clients to ensure their success. We provide content and translation services specifically tailored for the gaming, finance and IT/Software industry for well over 10 years now, in more than 65 different languages and work with many of the largest brands in the industry.
The Vendor Manager oversees the selection, testing, onboarding and evaluation process of new linguists, along with the quality management of translation and localization-related vendor services across various vertical markets. The person in charge of this role identifies opportunities and manages the implementation of strategies to improve upon existing vendor management practices and processes, the use of cost-effective resources and the maximization of margins, while ensuring that linguistic quality is maintained within tolerance.
Vendor Manager Brief Job Overview
- Recruit, talent source, select and manage vendors to consistently meet the company’s needs and requirement
- Set up vendor agreements and recruiting procedures
- Manage vendor relationships and career days events
- Work with other company departments for the identification of current and future vendor needs
- Negotiate compensations with new and existing vendors
- Evaluate and track vendor performance and productivity
- Assist the production and sales team on the allocation plan respecting time, cost and quality based on the project pipelines
- Liaise with the accounting department on invoicing and payment status
- Update and maintenance of the Vendor Database
- Compile monthly reports on vendor recruitment and performance
- Collaborate with the Director of Operations to improve the recruitment process, optimize services quality and train vendors.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Bachelor's degree and/or MA in Translation
- Knowledge of CAT Tools and proficient computer MS Office Skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent organization skills
- Team player
- 1+ year experience as Vendor Manager in the translation industry
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Continuous personal development
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
1 March 2023
GTH is located in Limassol Cyprus. The position can be fully remote.