Vendor Management Assistant
The Vendor Assistant is primarily responsible for maintaining the vendor database and ensuring that the required information for active and approved vendors is current, complete and accessible to the production teams. In addition, the Vendor Management Assistant will facilitate vendor communications, maintaining cordial relationships and support the Global Resource Manager as needed.
The Vendor Assistant is part-time position (20 hours/week) with potential to go full-time. This opportunity allows work-from-home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains vendor database/portal and files with current and complete information.
- Follows established processes for maintaining files, databases and portals.
- Ensures that all information (particularly rates and availability) is accurate and up to date.
- Update the contractor database and files as required by CETRA’s standards.
- Assists new vendors with the registration process.
- Ensures that all required documents and forms are completed for approved vendors.
- Assists the production and accounting department with vendor communications.
- Maintains the resume database and updates notes with current and complete information.
- Qualify applicants by contacting them for freelance opportunities through email and phone.
- Performs other duties as directed.
This job requires a Bachelor’s degree plus at least one years’ experience in an office environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Key job characteristics include proven data entry skills for both speed and accuracy, superior written and oral communication skills, and solid knowledge of MS Office programs. In addition, excellent organizational skills, strong customer service mentality, and the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team are required. The Vendor Assistant must demonstrate a positive attitude, the flexibility to work under changing priorities, and the aptitude to quickly learn new software applications.
All requirements are subject to modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and experience required. To perform this job successfully, the worker must possess the abilities and aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship. The Company retains the discretion to add duties or change the duties of this position at any time
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
15 September 2021
7804 Montgomery Ave, Suites 10, Elkins Park, PA 19027