Translation Project Manager (Ireland)
CETRA Ireland Ltd. is seeking a translation project manager to join our team based in Limerick. This role is responsible for maintaining client relationships as well as overseeing the successful execution of translation projects across various industry verticals, including ones that involve multiple foreign languages and that require value-added services.
The role will be part-time initially (20 hours per week) with a view to transitioning to full-time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Manages translation projects.
- Identifies project requirements and scope, and estimates costs and time requirements for successful project completion.
- Performs administrative tasks relevant to each project (scheduling, issuing purchase orders, etc.).
- Troubleshoots issues with other Project Managers.
- Follows all stipulated quality assurance procedures and resolves quality assurance issues.
Contributes to the smooth functioning and development of the Translation Services team.
- Works with other Project Managers to monitor and negotiate profit margins.
- Assists in the creation, updating and maintenance of translation memories in applicable language(s).
- Gains expertise in the usage of CAT tools (TRADOS) including the ability to troubleshoot issues.
Continually works to improve upon client relationship management skills including:
- Taking the client’s long-term goals into consideration.
- Educating the client on internal procedures and linguistic/technological issues.
- Managing client expectations.
- Proposing possible solutions (technological, linguistic and organizational) for handling projects.
Skills & Experience
- This job requires at least a bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) and some experience coordinating projects and assigning resources.
- A second language (specifically German) is preferable.
- Ability to multi-task in a time sensitive work environment and stay calm under pressure.
- Knowledge of CAT tools and Translation management software (Plunet).
- Highly detail orientated.
- Strong ability to work within a team environment.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
15 July 2021