Translation Project Manager
We are a European division of Avantpage Inc., a global translation and localization company with offices in the US, Mexico and Poland. Avantpage Life Sciences, with headquarters in Warsaw, offers a broad range of services to European clients operating in research, development and manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and technologies. We believe in extending and improving lives through linguistic services.
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Project Manager to join our team, whose role will be to plan and execute translation and localization projects.
This job is open to Poland and CEE-time zone-based Candidates, with potential periodic travel to our Warsaw office. The working hours are 9 AM to 6 PM CET.
- Scope and quote translation and localization projects for identified clients.
- Plan and monitor projects to meet deadlines, quality, and budget requirements.
- Analyze and prepare source files for translation tools.
- Manage client relationships and serve as the primary day-to-day contact for clients.
- Provide support and input to internal teams and clients, including education about the localization process, as required.
- Collaborate with international production teams to create appropriate client- or project-specific procedures, solutions, checklists, and instructions.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial project data, workflows, schedules, and processes to maximize efficiency and profitability.
- Resolve questions and issues in a timely and effective manner for clients, translators and internal teams.
- Organize and participate in client meetings.
Essential Skills & Experience
- University degree in translation, linguistics, philology or a related field
- A minimum of 1-year project management experience is required
- Experience in Life Sciences project management is a plus
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Proficiency in German is a plus
- Proven knowledge of industry-related tools (MS Suite, CAT, OCR, TMS, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated self-motivation and flexibility to work independently
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills
- Contributing to a positive and healthy work environment
What We Offer
- Being part of a vibrant, multicultural team
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Training in new tools, technologies, and processes
- Excellent working environment
- Working with clients and linguists all over Europe and beyond
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
3 July 2023