Translation Project Manager
London, United Kingdom Full Time
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 Annually
Great Employee Benefits
Job/Post title: Project Implementation Support
Contract: WSET – Permanent
Location: Office based/Full time (Remote working through Covid-19)
The Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) is an international, not-for-profit organisation which is the world’s largest provider of qualifications in wine, spirits, and sake. Our headquarters are in the dynamic SE1 area of London, but with subsidiary companies in Hartford, USA and Hong Kong. Our qualifications are offered via a network of over 900 centres (Approved Programme Providers) in over 70 countries. WSET Awards is the awarding body division of WSET, responsible for WSET assessments, quality assurance and compliance.
WSET is in the developmental and implementation stages of an exciting business-wide digital transformation programme, which will include the creation of new core business platforms and customer-facing web services. The Project Management Office are looking to recruit a dynamic Project Implementation Support to join a busy team to provide support across our entire project portfolio. This is a new role in the company which will see the postholder working with stakeholders to assist with the implementation of a series of front-line system and process improvements across the business.
Working cross-functionally you will:
• Coordinate project plans, prioritise tasks and support WSET teams in implementing new processes and ways of working, identifying and troubleshooting technical problems that may affect the departmental and business operations
• Work with operational teams to confirm requirements for project deliverables
• Proactively monitor and report on overall progress to ensure comprehensive reporting is completed and manage the documentation library on our project management platform. Providing guidance on optimal configuration options to meet departmental needs
• Arrange meetings and create agendas including collating and distributing relevant documentation, take notes and actions
• Use of the Corporate PMO framework for project and programme reporting. Undertake any other administrative duties as required by the Team
• Write test cases to support testing that will monitor the success of the project deliverables before going live
• Guide and assist operational teams in testing. Assist the project manager in assessing testing responses.
• Draft user guides for operational teams to use as new products are delivered.
This is a hands-on role and therefore the successful candidate shall possess the following:
• Have a good understanding of working across multiple projects and initiatives
• Able to work efficiently and confidently with other departments within the business, to obtain and gather relevant information
• Demonstrating professional interpersonal skills
• Be able to help and motivate team-members, to ensure delivery of outstanding customer service
• Experience drafting user guides and providing training to users
• Experience of conducting or participating in UAT.
Qualifications, skills & experience
• Professional and confident verbal and written communication
• Demonstrate Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Teamwork and organisational skills
• Self-motivation and discipline, ability to multi-task
• Ability to prioritise according to business needs.
Additional Application Instructions
Application Process: Submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected] Please note that the WSET will be unable to sponsor candidates for a visa for this role. Therefore, successful applicants must be able to demonstrate their right the work in the UK for the duration of their employment. Closing date: Monday 21st December 2020 at 5pm.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
11 December 2020