Terminologist (m/w/d) Medical Technology
In this role, you have the opportunity to
to assure correctness and consistency of the localized content, which has a direct impact on the user experience and customer satisfaction. You are the terminology knowledge-broker and by promoting and emphasizing the significance of common language across the entire company you will make the difference.
This is a part-time (20 hours/week), fixed-term job opportunity for 2 years.
You are responsible for
- Plan, design, set up, implement and maintain terminology processes and terminology management solutions
- Be an advisor and give trainings on terminology management and terminological resources
- Develop and maintain the corporate language assets for internal and external users
- Maintain high-quality source terminology by managing existing and identifying new terminology
- Promote the importance of terminology management within the whole organization
- Integrate terminology management tools into various working environments
You are a part of
the localization department which manages the terminology and product translation work, eLearning and Marcom translations for the Precision Diagnosis, Image Guided Therapy, and Connected Care business clusters within Philips Health Systems into over 30 languages using state-of-the-art translation tools and business processes.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree in linguistics or comparable area
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of terminology science, mastery of terminology working methods and terminology management tools
- Project Management experience
- Familiarity with CAT tools, terminology tools and programs supporting technical writers
- Thorough research and documentation competencies
- Business fluent in English
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until