The Memsource Group, headquartered in Prague, provides the world’s most comprehensive and reliable solution for taking digital products global. We offer leading products for translation management (Memsource) and software localization (Phrase) and are proud to have some of the largest global businesses using our platforms daily.
Memsource is our cloud-based, machine translation enabled translation management system. With the use of AI-power, Memsource helps global corporations and the language services industry in the Americas, Europe, and Asia automate the localization for large volumes of multilingual content.
Phrase is our software localization platform—the top choice for software developers, product teams, and designers who create multilingual digital products for global markets. Phrase is the most reliable choice for localizing a website or mobile application and helps teams of all sizes scale their translation processes through smart automation.
Joining us as Tech Recruiter, you will be a crucial part of our HR team, supporting our ambitious growth objectives and building recruiting competence inside the company. As we are in the middle of merging the two companies into a single entity, we are looking for a winning personality, ready to roll up their sleeves, and who identifies as an ambassador for great candidate experience while staying pragmatic. This position is based either in Prague (HQ) or elsewhere in the Czech Republic (for remote work).
What you will be responsible for
- You are responsible for the entire recruiting process for our technical positions
- Together with the hiring managers you create internal scorecards to define the need
- You create job advertisements and share them in relevant channels
- You identify and contact candidates through a variety of channels, conducting interviews yourself
- You act as a talent consultant by advising our teams in their personnel decisions and ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- You build a candidate and partner network for your positions and develop talent pools
- You support and take on additional HR projects such as events or HR marketing projects
What you need
- End-to-end tech recruiting experience ideally within the software industry
- Good understanding of software development topics - programming languages, frameworks and tech trends inspire you
- Proven active sourcing experience and interview skills
- Positive attitude, a good sense of humor and a desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills including oral and written English at a business level (German and/or Czech will be a plus)
- A pragmatic and solution-oriented way of working
- You enjoy working with software developers
What you get
- You work at a successful and rapidly-growing group of two global SaaS brands (Memsource and Phrase)
- You will join a global team of 170+ in Europe, Japan and the Americas
- You will enjoy work-life balance with flexible working hours and remote work
- You will be part of our HR team, closely collaborating with the hiring managers across the organization
- We hold weekly TGIF (Thank God It’s Friday) meetings where everyone is updated on the latest company news
What’s on top
- You can improve your language skills with online language lessons of your choice
- Regular team events to connect socially
- Centrally located office in the heart of Prague
- If based in Prague, you’d have access to all benefits related to our offices: Tea, Coffee, cold drinks, bicycle stand etc.
- Full remote setup with the possibility to work from the Prague office if needed
- Technical setup and latest software to ensure smooth communication and optimal working conditions
- Professional remote onboarding
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
31 March 2021
Prague or remote