The Memsource Group, headquartered in Prague, provides the world’s most comprehensive and reliable solution to take digital products global. We offer the leading products for translation management (Memsource) and software localization (Phrase) and are proud to have some of the largest global businesses using our platforms daily.
Memsource is our cloud-based, machine translation enabled translation management system. With AI-powered technology, it serves global corporations and the language services industry in the Americas, Europe, and Asia to automate the localization of large volumes of multilingual content.
Phrase is our software localization platform. The number one choice for software developers, product teams and designers creating multilingual digital products around the globe. Phrase is the most reliable way to localize a website or mobile application and helps teams of all sizes to scale their translation processes through smart automation.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Infrastructure team!
What you will do
- Be responsible for improving and maintaining our SaaS infrastructure in AWS in a team of 5 experienced engineers
- Automate things using Ansible and Terraform, running workloads on Kubernetes clusters
- Enjoy trying new infrastructure technologies and tools
You should have
- At least 3 years of experience in Linux administration
- At least 1 year of experience with Ansible or a similar automation tool
- Strong focus on Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Expertise in automating repetitive tasks (installation, configuration, …)
- Proficiency in securing servers and data
- Experience in building highly available solutions
Skills we welcome
- Experience with Debian based Linux (we use Ubuntu) and containers
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes and Terraform
- Knowledge of any programming language like Java/Python/Ruby/Go
- Experience with any of Elasticsearch, MariaDB or MongoDB
- Bash scripting skills
- Git or a similar versioning system
- Understanding HAProxy or a similar tool
- Experience with logging or monitoring solutions
- Experience with 24/7 on-duty rotation
Why should you work at Memsource?
- You’re interested in working at a successful and rapidly growing technology company with a global presence
- You prefer to work independently in a small international team, with no corporate bureaucracy
- We know you have a life outside of the office - enjoy flexible hours and a home office option
- You deserve 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days
- We value your work and offer competitive salaries
- You are interested in attending professional development and learning opportunities such as developer conferences, workshops, meetups etc. Plus we have a developer library
- You can improve your language skills with free online language lessons of your choice
- You will work in a nice office in Prague’s city center near the Národní třída metro station, with a chill-out area, complimentary coffee, tea, bicycle stands, and a shower
- We hold monthly all-hands meetings where everyone is updated on the latest company news
- Get out of the city with our bi-annual team building weekends
Please send your CV together with your Cover letter to [email protected]