Spanish Translator (remote)
In Akorbi, we are looking for several US-based Spanish native translators to join our freelance team.
We have different positions to offer:
• Part time retainer
• Full time retainer
• Freelancer for on-going projects
The translators will be handling patient letters with strict turnaround time of 2 hours. We will be covering PST working hours (9 am to 6 pm).
• Providing premium quality products, which includes:
o To translate all the letters submitted by the Production team
o To ensure the content is translated based on the instructions and requirements requested, as needed. o Ensuring the translated content adheres to the reference materials provided (i.e. Guides and Style Guides).
o Running QA checklist before delivery.
o Making any change requested within scope, providing updated final files if needed.
• Communicating proactively and in a timely manner
• Maintaining a professional tone of voice.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- • Native-level proficiency of Spanish LATAM/US
- • Excellent English (minimum C1 or its equivalent)
- • Excellent user-knowledge of memoQ
- • Professional communication
- • A + on internal translation test
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- At least one-year professional experience as a translator
- University education in either of the following fields or proof of any of their equivalent
o Specialization in one’s area of expertise
Linguistic entry test
Compliance training: HIPAA – FWA
Completion of learning modules: Akorbi best practices, glossaries, style guides.
Please contact [email protected] with your application and to learn more about this opportunity.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
3 December 2021