Solutions Architect (Worldwide, remote)
The Solutions Architect role collaborates across functions to understand stakeholder objectives and challenges to develop, implement and refine modern localization programs based on advanced technology.
This role requires a comprehensive understanding of the translation technology landscape, including, but not limited to, translation management systems, machine translation engines, automated QA technology, API integrations and the like. With your breadth of localization experience, you recognize the complexities inherent in demanding, enterprise programs and solutions required for success. Part of your responsibilities will be to design automated workflows and lead technical implementations that comprise a constellation of AI, MT, API and other technical elements.
You are an excellent communicator with the ability to advise and collaborate technical and non-technical stakeholders. Your consultative and solutions-oriented working style builds confidence and trust and contributes to Acclaro’s continued growth.
Location: Worldwide, remote
Reports to: Global program director (PMO)
- Lead meetings and communications with stakeholders to understand requirements and challenges as well as independently analyze data
- Develop solutions that are streamlined, scalable, and tailored to meet Acclaro’s corporate goals.
- Be an expert advisor to customers on localization and technology solutions
- Understand cutting-edge of localization technology and be passionate about researching the latest innovations to integrate into Acclaro workflows
- Stay current with the localization ecosystem, especially loc technology including CAT, TMS, and AI solutions
- Communicate key information to operations team members to assist with client onboarding and implementations
- Evaluate services for existing accounts; analyzing, automating, and streamlining workflows, delivery models, tools and language technology, etc.
- Mentor operations team members to drive efficiency and innovation; provide guidance on production solutions
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Solutions Architect, Technical Consultant, or in a similar role that focuses on technical solution design and implementation
- 2+ of Localization Industry experience
- Expert-level user of at least one of the following: Phrase, Lokalise, MemoQ, Transifex, XTM, RWS Language Cloud, or Crowdin.
- Analytical approach to complex problems
- Excellent communication skills to concisely synthesize complex information and provide clarity to both internal/external and technical/non-technical stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of localization technology, tooling, workflows, and standards
- Curiosity and strong desire to stay current with new tools, processes, and concepts in the localization industry
- Familiarity writing, running and/or testing basic scripts
- Familiarity with researching APIs and communicating requirements
- Experience with translation business management programs such as Plunet
- Knowledge of content management systems and their localization frameworks (WordPress (WPML), Drupal (TMGMT), Contentful, Craft, Sitecore, AEM, etc)
- Knowledge of CMS integrations/workflows for localizing content
- Experience working at a remote-first, globally dispersed company
Acclaro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
28 December 2023