Social Media Specialist
The Memsource Group, headquartered in Prague, provides the world’s most comprehensive and reliable solution for taking digital products global. We offer leading products for translation management (Memsource) and software localization (Phrase) and are proud to have some of the largest global businesses using our platforms daily.
Memsource is our cloud-based, machine translation enabled translation management system. With the use of AI-power, Memsource helps global corporations and the language services industry in the Americas, Europe, and Asia automate the localization for large volumes of multilingual content.
Phrase is our software localization platform—the top choice for software developers, product teams, and designers who create multilingual digital products for global markets. Phrase is the most reliable choice for localizing a website or mobile application and helps teams of all sizes scale their translation processes through smart automation.
As the Social Media Specialist, you will drive engagement and manage social media of our two brands – Memsource and Phrase. You will be the voice of the brands on social media, represent our values, follow our messaging, and contribute to company-wide goals.
We are looking for talent from anywhere in Europe. This vacancy is suitable for all entry-level job seekers.
What you will be responsible for
- Drive engagement across our social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Promote our content organically – coordinate, write, and schedule
- Engage and communicate with our audiences on social media and spark discussions in relevant forums, groups, or individual posts
- Find new ways to connect with our global audience, not limiting yourself to our branded channels
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and don’t be afraid to lead discussions
- Produce monthly analytics reports and own the performance of organic social media
What you need
- Passion for the localization industry and curiosity for anything that is happening in the market
- Strong interest in social media and being well aware of social media trends
- Firsthand experience in copywriting and social media management is a plus
- Native-level written and oral English skills
- Creativity and strong communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- University degree
What you get
- Full flexibility in choosing your work location - you can be located in Prague, Hamburg, or anywhere in Europe
- Experience at a successful and rapidly-growing group of two global SaaS brands (Memsource and Phrase)
- A fun and innovative environment with an experienced and supportive team
- A challenging role with immense room for creativity and self-realization
- A great work-life balance with flexible working hours and remote work
We look forward to meeting you!
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
31 March 2021
Prague or Hamburg or remote