Senior Localization Enterprise BDM
Senior Enterprise Business Development Manager, Content Management and Life Sciences A leader in the language services industry is looking for Senior Enterprise Business Development Manager to identify new sales opportunities and grow existing accounts. This role involves working independently, as well as with Partners and other Sales teams, when opportunities arise. Cross-selling marketing and structured content management solutions (CMS) provide ample opportunities for the Hunter sales person to succeed. In this role you will work within an assigned territory and with assigned Life Sciences accounts. You will also be responsible for generating new sales leads within your territory and for expanding account opportunities within your client base for our products and services, positioning us as a client’s long-term strategic partner. Teaming with our products specialists and account teams, you will deliver highly effective presentations and prepare and deliver RFPs/RFIs. Requirements:
- At least 5 years’ experience selling structured content (DITA) management solutions (CMS).
- A preferred 5 years’ of selling solutions within Life Sciences.
- Track record of managing a regional sales territory, exceeding quota and meeting company objectives, selling into new accounts and expanding existing client sales.
- Industry sales expertise in high-tech, financial, manufacturing, consumer goods or travel preferred.
- Strong skills in leading sales engagements that have extended sales teams (partners/professional services/presales/portfolio product experts/marketing/sales support/customer success).
- BS/BA (or equivalent) preferred
- If this isn’t what you’re looking for maybe you cold refer a colleague? We offer a referral bonus if your colleague is hired.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
31 January 2021
Remote US East