Remote Linguistic Quality Manager (APAC)
· Establish and/or sign off the standard processes to be followed by QA Specialists and Reviewers.
· Help establish and follow best practices to ensure good quality is delivered to our clients.
· Work closely with Project Management to ensure the best processes are chosen for each project, considering the specific needs of such project (in terms of time, cost and workflow.)
· Help train, instruct and educate vendors on expectations in terms of final quality and processes; align on corrections to make sure the same quality is delivered by all teams/vendors.
· Recommend the process of auditing of the external vendors’ deliveries.
· Guide the external vendors on their process, track their quality and improvement trends.
· Evaluate, analyze and answer feedback from client to establish mistakes or preferential changes and decide on the steps to follow.
· Great attitude and willingness to work with different groups (vendor, Project Management, Vendor Management, Language Leads) with team-spirit, with a focus on delivering good quality.
· Cooperate with the Language Lead in their efforts to continuously improve reference material by suggesting changes or additions as a result of analysis of linguists’ errors or clients’ complaints.
· Establish what is considered good quality for the different types of projects.
· Analyze linguistic complaints from clients to establish if these are preferential in nature or errors and help establish the following steps.
· Find ways to establish and improve processes to reach the overall goal of the department and the company, with a proactive approach.
· Carry on audits to ensure the continuous delivery of high quality.
· Carry on analysis of quality reports and feedback from clients to improve processes and standards.
Formal Education and Certification
· Minimum 4-year college degree or equivalent experience.
Knowledge and Experience
· Minimum 4-year experience.
· Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Adobe, and CAT tools.
· Bilingual language fluency, written and spoken.
· KO and/or JA fluency.
· Client facing experience.
· Solid time management and organization skills.
· Ability to manage tasks according to established policies.
· Responsiveness and commitment to address client concerns in a timely and complete manner.
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
· Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy.
· Commitment to accuracy and excellent product/service delivery.
· Ability to identify errors and discrepancies in product and client requirements.
· Be willing to accept feedback and act accordingly after receiving it.
· Positive attitude and proactive approach towards work.
· Good rapport with team members and collaborators.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
28 June 2021