We are looking for a Quality Manager to join our growing global team!
The Quality Manager is responsible for leading the quality team and managing overall quality level delivered to clients by designing and implementing quality strategies, process and technologies at different levels of the organization.
- Lead quality team in terms of external and internal actions and assessments
- Manage quality assessment / LQA program
- Monitor accurate testing of new global vendors
- Analyze clients’ needs and requirements to establish and implement custom quality strategies
- Participate in kickoff meetings to establish client quality parameters and best fitted workflows
- Generate optimization to MT output and post-editing practices
- Supervise TM maintenance and reference material update of key accounts
- Lead feedback management, issue resolution and follow up
- Optimize the use of technologies for quality purposes
- Research new tools and technologies for optimizing localization projects
- Organize and provide training on quality tools and processes to internal and external teams
- Ensure ISO compliance across all implementations
What will you need to be successful in this role?
Bachelor’s Degree in Translation, Interpretation or related fields
- Excellent English and Spanish oral and written communication skills
- An ongoing improvement mindset
- Solid decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Background in data analytics, metrics handling and business intelligence is a plus
- Result driven, eager to trying new things and getting things done
- At least 3 or more years of working experience as a Quality Manager or Project Manager in the translation and localization industry
- 1 years of experience as a team leader
- Experience coaching and providing guidance to junior members of a team and training new members
- Knowledge of translation management tools
- Experience working in an international environment with remote teams
Who We Are
Win & Winnow Language Services is a Language Service Provider with regional presence and global reach committed to supporting our clients in their global impact through comprehensive language solutions that guarantee quality and continuous improvement. As a Women Owned certified B Corp we aim to make a positive economic, social and environmental impact through our processes. We are forward thinkers and we act upon it. We enable the transformation of life as we know it through global communication and accessible information to change lives for the better.
How W&W Takes Care of You:
We have a bunch of benefits for you!
- Wellbeing program
- Rewards program
- Day off on your birthday
- Work from anywhere program
- Personal day off
- Language program
- Being part of the triple-impact sustainable company, certified B corp, carbon-neutral and women-owned business!
Important! Win & Winnow is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
31 March 2023