Project Manager, USA (Boston)
Want to advance your career in the translation and localization industry?
The CPSL family is hiring! We are looking for a Project Manager to work and develop their skills in the Production department of our Boston office (Massachusetts), in USA.
If you have a passion for languages and translation, want to be part of a dynamic team and manage projects as a Pro for our world-class clients, we want you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Managing prestigious projects with your problem-solving mindset and quick responses from beginning to end, mastering the art of accurate and thorough planning.
- Establishing solid and trustful relationships with our renowned portfolio of clients thanks to your prompt deliveries, detailed budgeting and excellent negotiation skills.
- Becoming a stellar team player to support our Production and Vendor Management departments.
- Taking charge of multilingual projects through the use of cutting-edge technology and the best tools in the industry and helping us to successfully take on big challenges – because you + us = success!
WHY WE WANT YOU
- You are a real language wizard: an English speaker with excellent written communication skills in English (even better if you have knowledge of any other language!).
- You are tech-savvy – proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet browsers with good knowledge of the most relevant CAT tools. Experience with DTP/graphic design software and localization applications is a plus.
- You hold a BA/BSc, preferably in translation and interpreting, or equivalent qualification.
- You have TWO years experience working as a Project Manager.
- You are a quick decision maker, have a problem – solving attitude and know how to prioritize tasks and make wise use of your time.
- You are an organizational maestro and love to interact – and will be able to do so with our external resources located all over the world!
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- A permanent employment contract in the CPSL Boston office.
- A great opportunity to develop your skills in the translation and localisation industry in an international environment in our ISO certified company, located in a great part of the world with lots to see and do!
- The opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience whilst playing an important role in the successful performance of our Production Department.
WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU
CPSL is a leading language services provider listed on the Nimdzi 100 watchlist and ranked one of the most important language services providers by Common Sense Advisory and we are looking for dynamic people like you! With more than 50 years of history, CPSL has offices in Spain, Germany, the UK and the US. Our clients range from the EU to Fortune 500 companies from the most diverse sectors, but what doesn’t change is our commitment to helping them all to communicate with the rest of the world in a solid, efficient way and to providing the highest level of quality. With services ranging from translation and localization to multilingual SEO, voiceover, post-editing, transcription and interpreting, we are also committed to social responsibility and a sustainable world through our support to Translators without Borders. What are you waiting for? Come and join our amazing family!
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
30 December 2021