We are looking for an awesome Project Manager
What you will do
The PM is responsible for managing customers’ multilingual projects and assuring their satisfaction at all times, identifying areas of growth potential and working closely with the production team to assure effective delivery. This entails participating in all steps of the production process from project quote and planning to delivery and expansion of existing customers to reach full potential. They manage the relationship with the clients they are assigned to and act as the interface between the customer, internal production teams, external vendors and the business development team.
- Analyze, set‐up and schedule multilingual translation and localization projects for assigned customers.
- Design the best strategy in order to maximize profit and time for each project.
- Keep abreast of the latest practices in the localization industry and choose the best workflow strategy with a customer centric approach.
- Provide client support throughout the duration of the project, set up and manage customer expectations.
- Solve production‐related issues.
- Conduct post‐mortem meetings with the project teams and with the customer; create action plans following a project issue.
- Final check in assigned projects. Make sure that the deliverables are according to the client’s needs.
- Actively coaching and mentoring other team members
What will you need to be successful in this role?
Advanced student or Bachelor's degree in Administration, Engineering, Turism , Translation or related fields
- Excellent English and Spanish oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work
- Excellent time management skills
- Technology savvy
- Creativity & Innovation skills
- Demonstrates respect for and appreciation of different cultural perspectives and respects various perspectives based on geographic differences
- High energy level and highly motivated
- Result driven – drives for action, for trying new things and for getting things done
- 2-4 years of working experience as a Project Manager in the industry (is a Must)
- Experience working in an international environment with remote teams
- Experience working in a fast paced working environment and under pressure
- Knowledge of translation management tools is a must
- Knowledge of functionalities of QA tools is a plus
- Knowledge of agile frameworks is a plus
Who We Are
Win & Winnow Language Services is a Language Service Provider with regional presence and global reach committed to supporting our clients in their global impact through comprehensive language solutions that guarantee quality and continuous improvement. As a Women Owned certified B Corp we aim to make a positive economic, social and environmental impact through our processes. We are forward thinkers and we act upon it. We enable the transformation of life as we know it through global communication and accessible information to change lives for the better.
How W&W Takes Care of You:
We have a bunch of benefits for you!
- Wellbeing program
- Rewards Program
- Day off on your birthday
- Work from anywhere program
- Personal day off
- Language Program
- Being part of the triple-impact sustainable company, certified as B Corporation and women-owned business!
Important! Win & Winnow is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
27 May 2023