GTH Translation is a multi-cultural localization company helping businesses expand into international markets. We offer a new standard of service in the localization world, with a combination of high-quality linguistic experts, competitive pricing as well as dedicated account managers who work directly with our clients to ensure their success. We provide content and translation services specifically tailored for the gaming, finance and IT/Software industry for well over 10 years now, in more than 65 different languages and work with many of the largest brands in the industry.
Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating the activities of all projects to ensure deadlines, document control and quality standards are met. Additionally, will be responsible for the execution of all pre-planned project flows. Under the guidance of the Director of Business Operations, the Project Manager is expected to take on any/all required responsibilities and initiative to learn all he/she can about Services offered by GTH. The candidate will need to collaborate closely with the Sales Team and liaise when needed with the Director of Business Operations in responding to client requests, plan and organize such requests for distribution of the tasks between the company’s globally distributed Team ensuring they are delivered in a timely manner, meeting our clients’ deadlines.
*Training will be provided
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Working experience 2+ years in a similar position in the translation industry
- Knowledge of CAT tools and understanding of translation workflows
- Fluent in English – written and spoke
- IT literate (Microsoft Office, Excel, Gmail)
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced working with tight deadlines
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills & attention to details
- “Can do attitude “is a must
- Team player
- Ability to learn new technology
- Previous experience with an online company (advantage but not excluding factor)
- Dealing with a CRM or a task manager program for assigning tasks, e.g Asana, would be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of CAT tools and understanding of translation workflows consider as an advantage
- Touch typing (advantage)
- Monitoring day-to-day translation projects.
- Analyzing client information and deciding upon approach.
- Coordinating and managing delivery of multiple translation projects to clients.
- Accountable for project status and ensuring quality and service always meet expectations.
- Identifying approaches or workflows ensuring customer success.
- Attending meetings as required to discuss and clarify on briefs, client requirements, deadlines and budgets.
- Compiling and presenting reports & presentations on cost, quality & translation activities.
- Assigning linguists, and other language/marketing professionals involved in projects.
- Quality assurance checking of translations.
- Effectively communicating with clients, linguists and colleagues with ultimate goal of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Continuous personal development
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
30 January 2023
GTH is situated Limassol, Cyprus. The position can be fully remote.