We are looking for an awesome Project Coordinator to join our Growing Global Team!
What You’ll Do
The Project Coordinator is responsible for participating in the management of multilingual projects and assuring client satisfaction at all times, identifying areas of growth potential, and working closely with the production team to assure effective delivery. This entails helping out in all steps of the production process from project quote and planning to delivery.
The job description of the Project Coordinator can include the following responsibilities:
- Work side by side with the team to successfully manage multilingual translation and localization projects.
- Coordinate, assign and monitor linguistic tasks to our pool of linguists.
- Follow internal processes in order to ensure compliance with ISO certification standards and requirements.
- Provide support throughout the duration of the project to the teams involved.
- Perform final checks.
- Make sure that the deliverables are according to the client’s needs and quality expectations are met every time.
- Actively participate with the team on RCA and develop quality improvement opportunities.
- Along with your team, create a memorable customer experience.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
Student or Bachelor's degree in Translation, Business Administration, Marketing or related fields.
- Excellent English and Spanish oral and written communication skills (Portuguese is a plus)
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work
- Experience influencing partners to obtain buy-in and support for the execution of projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Technology savvy
- Demonstrates respect for and appreciation of different cultural perspectives and respects various perspectives based on and geographic differences
- High energy level and highly motivated
- Result driven – drives for action, for trying new things and for getting things done
- Previous experience in a similar industry is not necessary but is highly desired
- Experience working in an international environment with remote workers is a plus
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of translation management tools is a plus
- Experience working in a fast paced working environment and under pressure is a plus
How W&W Takes Care of You:
We have a bunch of benefits for you!
- Wellbeing program
- Rewards Program
- Day off on your birthday
- Work from anywhere program
- Personal day off
- Language Program
- Being part of the triple-impact sustainable company, certified as B Corporation and women-owned business!
Important! Win & Winnow is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
1 December 2023