Manager of Translation & Localization Services
MasterWord Services (MWS) provides language services solutions in over 250 languages, across four different continents. Services we provide include Translation, Localization, Onsite Interpreting, Video Remote Interpreting (VRI), and Over-the-Phone Interpreting (OPI) Services. Our clients include some of the world’s largest businesses, government entities, healthcare organizations, educational institutions and not-for-profit organizations.
We offer a competitive salary and extensive benefits package. We offer a casual and relaxed, yet professional environment where people can learn and grow with the company. We are looking for a Manager to join our Translation and Localization Team as we continue to grow the business.
Manager, Translation and Localization Services
The Manager, Translation and Localization Services is responsible for overall project management and client account maintenance, ensuring client satisfaction through assignment fulfillment and timelines, and maintaining budgetary controls, volume and sales forecasts of accounts.
Location: Remote U.S
Roles and Responsibilities:
General duties include without limitation:
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of Project Managers and Coordinators to ensure that project goals are accomplished within prescribed time frame and cost parameters.
- Reviews project proposals to determine time frame, funding, work plan, limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares project reports for management, clients, or others.
- Interfaces with the customer to understand the customer's overall objectives and requirements, and shares details with customers on additional offerings to provide value-added service.
- Cooperates with the Sales/Account Management team to prepare and conduct client-facing technical/product presentations and demonstrations.Contributes to the quarterly and annual business forecasting by providing account trends and sharing future client needs.
- Recruits, interviews and evaluates employees.
- Monitors margins and other KPIs.
- Improves process efficiency.
- Manages department budget.
- Communicates pricing strategies and feedback on pricing of various services.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented with an ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful and proactive.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications including MS Office, CAT tools and translation management systems.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
11 June 2022