Localization Project Manager
We are looking for a skilled professional to plan, manage and deliver internal and external customers' projects, implement solutions, manage budgets and work in close partnership with all teams involved.
We need someone who's up-to-date on localization technology and industry developments, has strong communication skills to interact with colleagues and customers worldwide and is committed to driving service delivery processes to meet each particular account or customer expectations.
- Leading complex, technical localization projects for external business partners or customers of the company
- Analysis, quotation and organization of new projects, as well as implementation from start to finish
- Assist in planning new project launches by creating project localization kits
- Acting as a consultant for the customers
- Dealing with multiple parties, being the primary interface between the customers and the vendors
- Evaluation and management of all localization suppliers/vendors
- Being responsible for customer satisfaction, assuring on-time, on-budget delivery at the level of quality expected by the customer
- Being responsible for project profitability and measurement of success, including building and/or maintaining client relationship
- Conducting regular status meetings with all stakeholders
- Provide and present localizations solutions
- Identify and establish new localization processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Economics, Business Engineering, IT or equivalent
- Localization Project management with at least 2 year’s experience + 2-4 years of experience working in a localization/translation environment
- Experience with Localization Tools such as Idiom, Trados/SDL, WorldServer, memoQ or other Translation Management Systems, Machine Translation and its engines, Translation Memories
Proficiency in using Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Speak fluently non-English languages is a plus
Timezone: PST (pacific standard time) time zone, online during business hours.
Location: remote. Stable internet access required. Ready and available for video calls.
Time commitment: full time.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
15 February 2022