Localization Producer - Austin, TX and Culver City, CA
The Localization Producer will help create some of most important editorial content and campaigns and bring them to a global audience. Looking for the right mix of organizational, editorial, and communication skills.
The role is responsible for producing and project-managing copy for international markets, while collaborating with a wide range of worldwide teams (including design, UI, editorial, content programming, product marketing, legal, and software engineering) to ensure that projects are completed under the required deadlines and maintain industry-leading standards of quality. This includes localizing from English copy, as well as producing creative copy from scratch in various languages with the help of a highly skilled network of agencies. The Localization Producer is both a project manager and an advocate for the international customer.
Must be highly detail-oriented and able to multitask. Linguistic expertise in at least one language preferred and ability to deal with large volumes in up to nearly 40 languages simultaneously.
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills. Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills.
• Must possess the desire to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment and can prioritize urgent issues and work calmly under pressure.
• Must possess a solid understanding of online production. Ability to learn and manage data in complex content management systems.
• Teamwork – The candidate will coordinate localization projects with marketing, vendors, localization team, legal and other departments.
• Comfort and competence working on the Mac platform, using iOS and familiarity with UI terminology necessary.
Education: BA degree or equivalent
We offer a referral bonus if you refer a colleague who is hired. Anzu Global is also actively seeking candidates with experience in Artificial Intelligence AI, Natural Language Processing NLP, Machine Learning ML, and Computational Linguistics.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
1 August 2023
Austin, TX and Culver City, CA