Technically skilled individuals with a desire to troubleshoot and create solutions for technical production issues including TM management and some script development/tweaking for data manipulation, and defining strategies for successful project executions.
- Handle localization engineering processes for maximum quality and productivity.
- Analysis and preparation of document, software and website localization including all source files and various formats for translation project workflows and quotation
- Automation of analysis and file parsing and filtering, plus other related activities
- Re-engineering of some components (technical changes to accommodate localization-related adjustments, script writing, as required)
- Ensure compliance with client’s requirements and data integrity
- Drive the integration of the content and localization tools to streamline the localization project workflows
- Support the cross-functional team of R&D Developers, Marketing, CRM teams by implementing most optimal localization solutions for their project needs
- Debug localization defects and drive timely resolution of issues
- Interface with client to provide regular status update
- Experience in content/localization engineering
- Strong technical knowledge of localization standards and technology (Translation Management Systems, CAT tools, translation QA tools)
- Hands-on experience with setting up and automating localization workflows
- Experience managing Translation Memories and glossaries (TMs and TBs)
- Ability to work independently in a global, multicultural team
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
PST (pacific standard time) time zone, online during business hours.
Location: remote. Stable internet access required. Ready and available for video calls.
Time commitment: full time.
English level: Native or extremely good. Needs to be able to communicate orally and verbally in excellent English.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
20 December 2021
Remote - Pacific Time Zone