Linguist Recruiting Manager (REMOTE)
Piedmont Global Language Solutions (PGLS) is a Language Services Provider (LSP) founded in 2013. We are a minority-owned business that leverages the power of language to support its government and private sector clients to understand and connect with their diverse and global audiences. PGLS achieves this by consistently offering unique, innovative and scalable solutions.
PGLS specializes in translation, interpretation, language instruction, language testing and bilingual staffing in over 200 languages and dialects. PGLS works with thousands of content experts to ensure that the message of its customers around the globe is communicated effectively.
PGLS is looking for a Linguist Recruiting Manager who would like to use their recruiting, talent acquisition, or sales experience in an environment that values effort, dedication, and creativity. The Linguist Recruiting Manager is responsible for ensuring PGLS is support by high quality and qualified language professionals and linguists, partnering with project and recruiting teams to maintain our linguist database, overseeing full cycle recruitment efforts, implementing new recruiting strategies, and driving success for the recruiting team and PGLS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
All of the below functions are essential for this position
- Oversee the full life cycle recruitment efforts for translation, interpretation, instruction, transcription, and other services.
- Assess current recruitment needs for translators, interpreters, instructions, transcribers, and other related services.
- Maintain and update linguist database with essential information including area of expertise, certifications, rates, etc.
- Participate in recruiting efforts for contract proposals, current proposals, and private sector clients
- Network and attend recruiting functions such as job fairs and recruiting events and research new avenues for recruiting. Travel to various locations for recruiting efforts as needed.
- Stay up to date on recruiting trends and best practices. Identify and implement new recruiting sourcing methods and recruiting strategies.
- Build effective and creative recruiting strategies to attract candidates.
- Enhance overall recruiting team productivity by reviewing current recruiting processes and procedures, suggesting improvements, and establishing needed processes and procedures.
- Communicate new recruiting strategies, souring methods, and recruiting process and procedure changes to human resources and recruiting team.
- Maintain knowledge of language and translation industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of full life cycle recruiting experience
- Knowledge of recruiting methodologies and strategies
- Proven ability to meet recruiting goals and deadlines
- Excellent sourcing, interviewing, negotiation, and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA and dependent care plan
- Employer sponsored short term disability
- 401K with employer match
- 10 paid federal holidays
- Tuition and professional development assistance program
- DoorDash DashPass membership
- Commuter benefits for onsite employees – paid parking or metro contribution
- Onsite gym
PGLS is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
It is the policy of PGLS to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
As part of the company’s equal employment opportunity policy, PGLS will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.
To request a reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please reach out to PGLS when you submit your resume.
We are dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce.
PGLS participates in the E-Verify system.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
21 November 2021