Language Specialist with Solid Background in Pharma
What you’ll Do
The Language Specialist carries out linguistic tasks for the assigned accounts. The Language Specialist will be familiar with the account preferences, specifications, style guides, glossaries, and terminology.
The job description of the Language Specialist can include the following responsibilities:
- Quality Assurance checks
- Proofreading and reviews
- Ensure quality of assigned projects and compliance with client-specific and country-specific editing guidelines and standardized style guides
- Reference material creation (glossaries, style guides, linguistic guidelines)
- Answer queries from vendors and clients
- Providing feedback
What will you need to be successful in this role?
Formal Education: Advanced student or Bachelor's degree in Translation, Editing, Interpretation or related fields
- Excellent English and Spanish oral and written communication skills
- At least 1 year of Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of translation tools is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced working environment
- Advanced knowledge of CAT tools and/or QA tools
Who we are
Win & Winnow Language Services is a language service provider with regional presence and global reach committed to supporting our clients in their global impact through comprehensive language solutions that guarantee quality and continuous improvement. As a Women Owned certified B Corp we aim to make a positive economic, social and environmental impact through our processes. We are forward thinkers and we act upon it. We enable the transformation of life as we know it through global communication and accessible information to change lives for the better.
How W&W Takes Care of You
We have a bunch of benefits for you!
- Wellbeing program
- Rewards Program
- Day off on your birthday
- Personal day off
- Language Program
- Work from anywhere program
- Yoga classes
- Being part of the triple-impact sustainable company, certified as B Corporation and women-owned business!
Important! Win & Winnow is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Apply here: https://winandwinnow.bamboohr.com/careers/127?source=aWQ9Njg%3D
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
13 January 2023