Do you have a passion for languages? Do you like to interact with customers?
If you want to be part of a dynamic, energetic working environment and a team that tackles each new challenge with enthusiasm, then this is your chance.
IF YOU HAVE…
- Medium/high level qualifications
- A very high level of English
- Experience in Key Account Management, working in a sales department or in customer care.
- Experience in the language service industry (that will be a plus)
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Good negotiation and closing skills
- Availability to travel if needed
IF YOU ARE…
- Ambitious and persevering
- Highly customer oriented
- An organized person
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Used to working towards goals and making reports
- Flexible and able to fulfill different roles
IF YOU LIKE…
- To be in charge of managing and giving personalized attention to existing accounts
- Building loyalty and optimize/increase the volume of business of said accounts
IF YOU ALSO…
- Are familiar with Windows and Office applications
- Know how to use CRM software
- Have some knowledge of computer-assisted translation tools; software localization, graphic design applications, as well as transcription engines and subtitling software (all these will be a plus).
THEN YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!!
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
This is a permanent employment contract based in CPSL’s Barcelona headquarters. It’s a fantastic opportunity to hone your skills in the translation and localization industry, working in an international environment in a company that’s been in the business for over 50 years.
Base salary + incentives
Very good work-life balance
A flexible work schedule