JUNIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPER
Arkadia Translations is a company with offices in Milan and Brussels which has over 20 years’ experience in the field of translation and interpreting, specialising in the legal and financial sectors. Our clients include large banks, international law firms, multinational companies and organisations.
As part of our business growth strategy, we are looking for a Junior Business Developer for our office in Milan. The successful applicant will join the Sales & Marketing team and, alongside the International Client Manager, will focus on client acquisition in the areas of Benelux, France, Germany and, potentially, the USA.
The successful applicant will deal mainly with:
- Developing relations with prospects in the finance sector (banks and financial companies), law firms, companies (HR, Investor Relations and External Relations, Legal and Finance Divisions, Communication and Marketing) for the sale of translation and interpreting services.
- Upselling and cross-selling with existing clients.
- Identification and analysis of client needs.
- Preparation of quotations and handling of negotiations.
- Analysis of target market.
- Degree in economic/language subject
- Some previous experience in the role, preferably working with the international market
- Fluent language skills in Italian, English and French
- Available to travel within Europe.
Please send your CV by email to: [email protected] by 15/03/2022. The subject line of your email should read: International Business Developer/Arkadia Translations
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
15 March 2023