Italian Localization Specialist at Bloomberg
Requisition No. 87220
Bloomberg runs on data and technology. In our Global Data department, we’re responsible for on-boarding, analyzing, applying, and supplying it so our clients can make informed decisions from a global perspective. We then take this perspective and bring data solutions to local markets. We solve for the problems of tomorrow.
What’s the role?
You will be joining our Localization team that supports Bloomberg’s products for the Italian speaking market. As part of our global Localization team you will be responsible for providing high quality Italian translations such as software localization, marketing materials, company information and financial content, and QA of analytical tools to our local clients. You will work closely with other Localization Specialists, Sales and Product teams, Data Analysts, and Software Developers to adapt our product for the local market. Join our growing global Localization team that supports Bloomberg sales efforts by providing products for the Italian speaking market.
You need to have:
- Native level fluency in Italian, with excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Italian, including familiarity with local culture and customs, and financial markets
- Translation experience from English to Italian
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on Linguistics, Translation, and Language Localization, and excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate effective communication across teams
- Motivated and dedicated work ethic; you'll work as part of a team and independently, work with minimal supervision and to deliver quality results under tight deadlines
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills with the ability to lead projects, balance independent tasks / goals while contributing to team goals and collaborating with other team members
- Strong knowledge of Localization processes and familiarity with CAT tools and terminology management
- Project management experience
- Legal authorization to work full-time in the United States and will not require visa sponsorship now and in the future
We’d love to see:
- Ability to build and maintain custom tools (Python,SQL or VBA)
- Ability to effectively adapt to changing tools, technologies and work flows, and to actively contribute to improve processes for localization
- Ability to collaborate with management in the development of product documentation and guidelines
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.
To apply, click here.
Send Application or Questions to
See link above.
Accepting Applications Until
16 February 2021