French Speaking Content Quality Reviewer
· Content review and classification of internet content (80% of time spent)
· Creating reports, generating insights, improving team labeling guidelines and processes (20% of time spent)
· Ability to stay motivated while performing repetitive work
· Avid Social Media user with a passion for the product and ensuring a good user experience
· Strong understanding of various software programs, Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.
· Be comfortable with handling potentially sensitive content that might include nudity and other graphic content, violence, hateful speech, etc.
· Full Professional Proficiency/Native Speaker in: (French)
· 1+ years content review experience
· BA/BS preferred
· Strong attention to detail with the ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve complicated issues with varying degrees of ambiguity
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, skills
For more information contact Jeanne [email protected]
If this isn’t what you’re looking for maybe you could refer a colleague? We offer a referral bonus if your colleague is hired.
31 March 2021
Menlo Park, CA