French Legal Translator
Our client is a Translation company translating documents into Canada’s official languages. They produce translations in French and in English for high-profile organizations like the Government of Canada, private corporations, and independent organizations.
Legal French translators specialize in legal-related document translation from English to French.
100% remote role.
Translators perform some or all of the following duties:
- Translate a variety of written legal material
- Accurately convey the content, context, tone, and style of the source text using means natural to the target language
- Conduct terminological research on a given subject, suggest terminology and create and contribute to translation memory banks, glossaries, lexicons, and terminology databases
- Revise, proofread, verify and correct texts translated by other translators
- Train, supervise and consult other translators
- Communicate with authors, originators, clients, resource persons, etc
- French language native speaker proficiency
- Degree in Canadian Law
- +2 years experience translating judgments and/or court decisions or other legal documents
- Familiar with TERMIUM
- Experience using Trados
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until