Freelance Spanish OPI/Remote Interpreter (US-based)
Avantpage, a California-based translation and localization company, is seeking native Spanish OPI Interpreters specialized in medical, healthcare and/or social & governmental services domains. Become our Interpreter and help us fulfill our mission to serve immigrant communities in the US!
In the wake of the pandemic, we are growing our remote Spanish interpreting team to meet our customers’ needs. As our OPI Interpreter you will play a vital role in helping us provide high-quality language services to Spanish LEP communities.
- Experience and proficiency in the usage of interpreting platforms technology (for example, Boostlingo) is a must. Candidates need to have equipment for remote interpreting at their disposal.
- Native Latin Spanish (US) and native-like command of English (US) with strong verbal communication skills in both source and target language.
- University degree in interpreting, professional training or a certificate in interpreting.
- At least two years of professional interpreting experience (over the phone and/or online platform interpreting for US clients) in one of following domains: medical, healthcare and/or social & governmental services.
- High level of cultural competence and professionalism in bi-cultural work environment, encompassing punctuality, respect and empathy.
- Adherence to industry’s ethical standards and best practices, as well as US privacy laws (HIPAA).
What do we offer:
- Becoming a part of our global Provider Network
- Initial training session and on-going support
- Working in multicultural environment
- Work-from-home freelance contract with flexible hours and time-based pay
If you are interested in this position, please submit an application at the following link:
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
30 April 2021