If you think you possess the necessary skills and experience, please apply with your CV and cover letter (in English) and your expected salary range by clicking on the button below. We would also be happy to see any of your reference materials.
Customer Marketing Specialist
Helping memoQ customers thrive through providing them with excellent educational materials–if this sounds appealing to you, and if you also have a background in digital marketing besides being familiar with CAT tools, TMSs, and the translation (technology) industry, then the Customer Marketing Specialist position and your new peers are waiting for you!
If you would like to join a winning marketing team, where your ideas are always heard, where learning is important and encouraged, and where we support advancement as part of a very interesting industry each and every day, we would love to hear from you!
memoQ is a leading collaborative translation environment and TMS delivering premium solutions to the translation industry since 2004. memoQ is dedicated to delivering innovation through diverse developments that help hundreds of thousands of freelance translators, translation companies, and enterprises worldwide. We operate in 8 countries with 110 colleagues. Our main offices are in Hungary.
- Creating educational content in various formats and for various platforms (written materials, videos, for the memoQ academy, for YouTube and webinars etc.) including video production, hosting, and narration
- Helping with the creation of lead generating content (email, newsletters, eBooks, blog etc.)
- Editing videos and educational materials, managing content (uploading, taking care of the academy platform etc.)
- Working with partners and vendors to create materials
- Working closely with the digital marketing team on the management of the academy platform management, related marketing activities like email marketing, promotions etc.
- Working closely with the documentation team to further the alignment of our teams and to provide the prospects and customers with a seamless educational content experience
- Working closely with the marketing team to provide content for marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the marketing team and design peers to have the created materials on brand
- Occasionally supporting the content team and content cross-teams in day-to-day tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in communication (including languages), marketing or economy
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in B2B marketing, preferably mostly in digital marketing and/or content management/e-learning
- Ability to create and deliver content on time and in excellent quality
- Strong ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously
- Self-motivated to learn about new methods and techniques, tech-savviness (to be willing to learn about CMS and project management tools, and all the necessary tech stack for your work)
- Familiar with CAT/TMS tools and the localization industry
- Familiar with content management systems and digital marketing tools
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Remarkable copywriting and verbal skills
- Outstanding customer focus
- Creativity and accuracy, ability to focus on details
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Detailed understanding of video metrics and KPIs
We would appreciate if you also…
- …spoke one (or more) of the following languages fluently besides English: German, French, Japanese, and/or Korean
- …had (product) marketing background in e-learning
- …had experience with content creation / authoring tools (such as Articulate 360, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, etc.)
- …had experience with LMS (learning management systems), such as Thinkific, Teachable, etc.
What we offer
- A top-notch marketing team
- Dynamic, motivated, international environment
- Supportive company culture
- Possibility to work remotely
- Training and travel opportunities
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
1 July 2022