Content Operations - Content Strategist
Our client is looking for a strategic and creative individual to help manage the social presence and community engagement for original content. The Content Strategist will help build the overall strategy for shows, work with social producers on shows or agencies to build social content calendars, help grow show followers, and create meaningful dialogue and interactions between the audiences. The candidate will also work with external partners (agency partners) to help manage their needs and oversee asset needs/creation.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, highly organized, a strong writer and a keen creative eye. As part of a proactive high-performing team, the successful candidate will work in a fast-moving media environment and have a good understanding of the social media landscape and up-to-the-minute trends. They will collaborate well with colleagues from across the company to vet information and social opportunities.
Work with social producers or agencies to help build content calendar and develop a bespoke social strategy.
Identify new ways to use social platforms to enhance storytelling and interact with audiences Manage content creation and creative flexing editorial/copy skills to build out narrative Manage content calendars and provide clear leadership and direction for the strategy of owned brand channels Keep an eye on the pulse of the media landscape, especially at the intersection of culture and technology, to identify and surface trends Counsel and work directly with productions and talent social teams.
· 3+ years’ experience of social media and community management in entertainment
· Experience managing communications on social platforms
· Proven record of creativity and innovation in the social media space for entertainment
· Ability to manage deadlines, adapt to changing priorities, work with talent
· Experience working cross-functionally with agency partners, communications, marketing, creative, legal, and policy teams
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Bachelor’s degree required
For more information contact Jeanne [email protected]
If this isn’t what you’re looking for maybe you could refer a colleague? We offer a referral bonus if your colleague is hired.
31 March 2021
New York, NY