Client Services Manager, Finance & Insurance Sectors
For 35 years, Eriksen Translations has been a leading provider of multilingual services in more than 100 languages. In addition to translation, Eriksen offers web and multimedia localization, typesetting, interpreting, and transcreation. Eriksen partners with major companies in finance and insurance; law; health care; education, nonprofits and NGOs; NYC and NYS agencies; and museums and cultural institutions worldwide.
Located in downtown Brooklyn, Eriksen offers a uniquely creative, diverse, and dynamic work environment. With talented staff and an extensive network of linguists, the company has earned an excellent reputation for its commitment to flawless translation and exceptional service, both with its clients and within the translation industry.
Eriksen is seeking a Client Services Manager, local to the New York metro area, able to work remotely. Focusing on clients in the finance and insurance sectors, the position requires a motivated, experienced client centric business development manager with excellent account management, customer service, and sales skills. The Client Services Manager oversees and manages a variety of clients and translation/localization projects and seeks opportunities to drive additional business by bringing in new clients and cross-selling into new divisions within existing client organizations. Their success depends on their ability to educate clients and prospects on the company's services, meeting their specific needs.
As Client Services Manager you will be an integral part of a team that drives revenue growth by:
1. Strategically supporting and managing a portfolio of existing clients with an eye toward expanding these accounts via:
- referrals resulting from superlative customer service
- direct outreach to new divisions, locations, and users of language services
- persistent follow-through on all requests and opportunities
2. Identifying and pursuing potential business opportunities
3. Partnering closely with production to provide clients with innovative solutions
- Actively pursue new business within accounts and develop new business relationships
- Maintain, develop, map, and penetrate existing clients’ organizations to gain in-depth understanding of their long-term goals
- Regularly follow up on existing clients and prospects, and visit as appropriate
- Advise clients on all matters pertaining to multilingual communication
- Negotiate fees and provide quotes for clients and prospects
- Maintain long-term relationships by providing a high level of customer support and managing client expectations
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant language industry experience. Hands-on client management and/or business development experience preferred
- Excellent English oral and written interpersonal and communication skills
- Dynamic, creative self-starter who excels at problem solving and who has the tenacity and sustained commitment to achieve results
- Flexible, goal-oriented team player
- Embraces cultural and multilingual diversity in the workplace and in the world
- Customer service and business development focused
- Ability to multi-task with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of one or more languages, in addition to English, is a plus
CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
There are many benefits to a career at Eriksen Translations as you work in a multilingual and multicultural environment. Eriksen's benefits include health insurance, long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan, tuition and gym membership reimbursement, and paid time off. In addition to a competitive salary and excellent benefits, you will enjoy a team-oriented atmosphere. Please visit www.eriksen.com for more information.
Eriksen Translations Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
1 June 2021