Business Development Representative (Remote)
Avantpage is a language service provider committed to empowering immigrant and LEP communities through language access in the health and government services arenas. We are seeking an energetic and detail-oriented Business Development Representative to help us take this mission to an ever-growing client base. As our company continues to grow, the right candidate will find opportunities for career advancement. We are a global company with offices in Davis, CA, Mexico City, and Warsaw, Poland. This position is for our headquarters in Davis, with the option of remote work.
In this position you will report to the Director of Business Development. You will help drive new revenue through a combination of inbound sales, lead generation, lead qualification, research, and administrative support. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is goal driven, strategic, persistent, adept at multi-tasking, and who thrives on a combination of independence and teamwork.
- Monitor inbound sales requests, following up with all prospects and preparing quotes or passing to BDMs.
- Use Avantpage criteria and own research to distinguish between transactional requests and larger opportunities to be developed.
- Make outbound calls and emails to Leads and Marketing Qualified Leads and qualify for sales. Set initial meetings and introduce Business Development Managers as appropriate.
- Conduct research to assist Business Development Team with prospecting for target companies.
- Monitor Avantpage’s Live Chat and assign requests as needed, following up on inbound requests or sales opportunities.
- Use knowledge of translation and client industries to promote Avantpage’s unique differentiators and value proposition.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Maintain working knowledge of Avantpage tools and internal processes.
- Follow Avantpage sales process and track 100% of sales activity in HubSpot.
- Actively participate in LinkedIn and other social forums to promote company posts and share appropriate activity.
- Experience in localization sales or business development
- Research and data analysis skills
- Experience with a CRM preferred
- Thrive on multi-tasking
- Persistent and professional business communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please submit an application directly at the following link:
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
31 January 2022
Davis, CA (Remote)