Business Development Representative
We are looking for a Business Development Representative
What You’ll Do
The job description of the Business Development Representative can include the following responsibilities:
- Generate and contact established amount of leads per week
- Attend relevant industry events, trainings or conferences to strengthen the company’s brand and develop relationships with prospects and customers
- Stay abreast of industry trends, new developments and competition
- Submit all required sales and activity reports, time sheets, expense reports, and forecasts
- Detect potential for growth in different industries
- Research new opportunities through associations, bidding sources and different sales channels
- Participate in marketing campaigns to maintain assigned prospects informed of relevant events or initiatives
- Make sure the necessary collateral is in place
What will you need to be successful in this role?
Student of Business Administration, Marketing, International Relations or related fields
- Strong English and Spanish oral and written communication skills (Portuguese is highly desired)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong research skills
- Effective time management
- High energy level and highly motivated
- Result-driven – drives for action, for trying new things, and for getting things done
- Demonstrates respect for and appreciation of different cultural perspectives and respects various perspectives based on and geographic differences
- Previous experience in a sales related position is not necessary but is highly desired
- Experience working in an international environment is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced working environment and under pressure is a plus
Who We Are
Win & Winnow Language Services is a Language Service Provider with regional presence and global reach committed to supporting our clients in their global impact through comprehensive language solutions that guarantee quality and continuous improvement. As a Women Owned certified B Corp we aim to make a positive economic, social and environmental impact through our processes. We are forward thinkers and we act upon it. We enable the transformation of life as we know it through global communication and accessible information to change lives for the better.
How W&W Takes Care of You
We have a bunch of benefits for you!
- Wellbeing program
- Rewards Program
- Day off on your birthday
- Personal day off
- Language Program
- Work from anywhere program
- Yoga classes
- Being part of the triple-impact sustainable company, certified as B Corporation and women-owned business!
Important! Win & Winnow is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Apply here: https://winandwinnow.bamboohr.com/careers/117?source=aWQ9Njg%3D
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
12 December 2022