Business Development Manager, Spain
Do you have a passion for languages? Do you like to interact with customers?
If you want to be part of a dynamic, energetic working environment and a team that tackles each new challenge with enthusiasm, then this is your chance.
IF YOU HAVE…
- Experience in sales and new business prospecting.
- Experience in key accounts management.
- Preferably experience in sales in the medical devices sector.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Good negotiation and closing skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Organisational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Accustomed to working by objectives and reporting.
- Availability to travel.
- Smart appearance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Other languages will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with Windows and Office applications.
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Familiarity with Teams and online meeting platforms.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generation of business through the signing of new accounts with prospective clients obtained by the Business Development Manager (BDM), within the established target customer parameters. Development and growth of these new accounts according to the current strategic line established by Sales Management and General Management. Achievement of the annual objective established at a personal level. Achievement of procedure objectives.
- Prospecting / new business development.
- Consultative selling.
- Increase the customer database with new accounts. Compliance with sales objectives.
- Preparation and coordination of proposals (RFPs, RFQs -more exhaustive proposals, tender-type) in collaboration with other departments.
- Preparation and monitoring of the first quote(s) for the new accounts.
- Monitoring of quotes.
- Negotiation of rates and payment conditions.
- Maintenance of the customer database (registration of new customer files, update of customer information, etc.).
- Periodic monitoring of customers through calls and visits.
- Attending to different requests of the assigned accounts.
- Input of customer information and sales activities on the CRM.
- Monitoring of the first project(s) -level of customer satisfaction-.
- Collaboration with the Marketing Department in the creation and update of sales materials (presentations, etc.). Adaptation of said materials for each customer where necessary.
- Preparation of reports for Sales Management.
- Attendance to department meetings.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
This is a permanent employment contract based in Spain (Madrid or Barcelona). It’s a fantastic opportunity to hone your skills in the translation and localization industry, working in an international environment in a company that’s been in the business for over 50 years.
- Very good work-life balance
- A flexible work schedule
What are you waiting for? Come and join our amazing family!
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
30 November 2021